The 58th Exemplification of the Fourth Degree will be held Online & in-person on Saturday, February 19, 2022. The honoree for this degree will be U.S. Prisoners of War and Missing in Action of the U.S. military.
Each candidate must be: (1) A third degree member in good standing in his council, and (2) a citizen of the country in which he resides. *A citizen of another nation may participate with the specific written approval of both the Master of the appropriate District where he claims citizenship and the Master of the Archdiocese of Washington District.* (3) All candidates must fill out a Fourth Degree Membership Form (Form-4) and have it accepted by a local Fourth Degree Assembly and pay membership dues to said Assembly.
Schedule of Events & Location
Saturday, February 19, 2022
- Candidate check-in: 9:30am
- Online Candidate check-in: 10:30am
- Exemplification commences: 11:00am
- Box-lunch Luncheon: 1:00pm
Jesus The Good Shepherd, 1601 Mt. Harmony Road, Owings, MD 20739
We will comply with all Federal, State, and Local rules pertaining to COVID restrictions. Masks will be required and distance protocols will be followed. The safety of all is of the utmost importance. Should a hybrid live/online component become necessary, we will advise.
Ticketing and Fees:
Candidate Exemplification Fee (includes lapel pin, social baldric, luncheon ticket, and processing fees):
- In-Person Lay candidates and Permanent Deacons $70.00 (Please note: Fees paid for the Exemplification does not constitute payment for dues to the Assembly)
- On-Line Lay candidates and Permanent Deacons $50.00 (Please note: Fees paid for the Exemplification does not constitute payment for dues to the Assembly) Online fee does not include lunch.
- Priests and members of religious orders $35.00
Additional Luncheon Tickets (For guests, and current Sir Knights attending): $10
Deadline for applications, registrations, and reservations: February 12, 2022. No refunds or changes after this date.
Telephone for Information: (240) 997-0402