The 60th Exemplification of the Fourth Degree will be held Online & in-person on Saturday, October 15, 2022. The honoree for this degree will be SK Col. Reginald C. Grier, PhD, USA(Ret).
Each candidate must be: (1) A third degree member in good standing in his council, and (2) a citizen of the country in which he resides. *A citizen of another nation may participate with the specific written approval of both the Master of the appropriate District where he claims citizenship and the Master of the Archdiocese of Washington District.* (3) All candidates must fill out a Fourth Degree Membership Form (Form-4) and have it accepted by a local Fourth Degree Assembly and pay membership dues to said Assembly.
Schedule of Events & Location
Saturday, October 15, 2022
- Candidate check-in: 9:30am
- Online Candidate check-in: 10:30am
- Exemplification commences: 11:00am
- Ladies' event commences: 11:00am
- Luncheon: 1:00pm
In-Person Location: St. John Paul II National Shrine, 3900 Harewood Drive NE, Washington, DC 20017
Ticketing and Fees:
Candidate Exemplification Fee (includes lapel pin, social baldric, luncheon ticket, and processing fees):
- In-Person Lay candidates, Deacons, and Seminarians $70.00 (Please note: Fees paid for the Exemplification does not constitute payment for dues to the Assembly)
- On-Line Lay candidates, Deacons and Seminarians $50.00 (Please note: Fees paid for the Exemplification does not constitute payment for dues to the Assembly) Online fee does not include lunch.
- Priests and members of religious orders $35.00
Additional Luncheon Tickets (For guests, and current Sir Knights attending): $25.00
Ladies' Activity Tickets (Does not include lunch): $10.00
Deadline for applications, registrations, and reservations: October 10, 2022. No refunds or changes after this date.
Telephone for Information: (240) 997-0402